Thank you for your interest in a Catholic education for your child at Marian Catholic College. Choosing a school for your child’s education is a significant decision and it is important that you are provided with the necessary information to make an informed choice. Thus, provided in this website (and via the links above) is a range of information that should assist in giving you a sense of life at the College and what it has to offer to your child.
We believe that Marian Catholic College offers a distinctive education in the form of:
- An explicit commitment to Catholic spirituality and values;
- A concern for the safety and care of students;
- A desire to lead students to respectful, disciplined and responsible attitudes and behaviours;
- An offering of rigorous and challenging learning experiences in order to prepare students for the challenges and opportunities that life will present;
- The provision of outstanding technology and learning facilities.
The staff at Marian Catholic College are highly committed to the well-being and learning of their students. If you choose an education for your child at the College, I am confident that your child’s needs will be served well.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the College office.